S.E.A. - Safety And Efficiency Agreement
We have a 23 point maintenance inspection that we offer for all brands called an SEA(Safety and Efficiency Agreement). This gets us out to your home and services your system twice a year for the spring and fall seasons. With this agreement, this makes you a priority customer, provides you with no after hours rates, and a 10% discount on parts and labor while your agreement is current.
1. Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals.
2. Remove, clean, and adjust main gas burners.
3. Remove, clean, and adjust ignition/pilot assembly.
4. Thoroughly brush and vacuum clean the heat-exchanger(s) and combustion chambers.
5. Inspect heat-exchanger(s) & combustion chambers for cracks, rusting, or problem areas.
6. Vacuum out blower compartment; return airdrop, and surrounding area. (No duct cleaning)
7. Clean all return air grills throughout the home.
8. Inspect the flue assembly and test flue gas drafting mechanism.
9. Test and inspect all furnace safety controls.
10. Test, record, and adjust gas pressure.
11. Replace or clean standard air filters.
12. Remove and clean blower motor, drive mechanism and fan assembly.
13. Lubricate all fan motors and all moving parts.
14. Measure and adjust blower for correct airflow.
15. Adjust all dampers and set proper blower speed(s).
16. Clean, level, test, and calibrate thermostat.
17. Measure and record heating system output.
18. Inspect and test thermocouple output as well as pilot safety switch.
19. Measure and record electrical voltage, amperage, and component resistance.
20. Inspect and test all system transformers, relays, contactors, and controls. Measure performance
21. Repair minor air leaks in plenum and return airdrop.
22. Perform a complete and thorough, room-by-room, electronic carbon monoxide check of the entire house.
23. Advise customer on other ways to reduce energy consumption, improve safety and enhance comfort
1. Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coil(s).
2. Thoroughly clean or replace standard air-filter(s).
3. Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear.
4. Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary.
5. Clean and inspect evaporator coil and drain pan when readily accessible.
6. Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and fittings.
7. Clean, level, and calibrate thermostat.
8. Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and fan assembly as needed.
9. Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connections. This includes disconnect switch.
10. Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors, and terminals.
11. Test system starting and running capacitors.
12. Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors, and fans.
13. Measure starting and running amperes, line voltage, and control voltage.
14. Test system-starting capabilities.
15. Test system for proper airflow and air delivery.
16. Inspect and adjust all safety controls.
17. Monitor refrigerant (Freon) pressures and temperatures.
18. Test and record super-heat and sub-cooling. Compare with factory specifications.
19. Adjust Freon metering control device per factory/manufactures recommendations.
20. Test and measure air-conditioning system for proper production and capacity.
21. Monitor fan motors and compressor operating temperatures.
22. Apply weather resistant protective coating to the outside unit. (Condenser)
23. Complete and present full written report.
Get in Touch With Us
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. You can always count on the experts at TRS to get the job done right the first time. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to find the source of your heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration problems to resolve them.
Little Rock - Benton - Bryant - Conway - Hot Springs - Jacksonville - Cabot - Maumelle - Sherwood
We Are Here To Serve You!
TRS REFRIGERATION SERVICE
Connect With Us
Our Main Office:
721 Country Estates Rd, Benton, AR 72019
Office Hours: Monday Thru Friday 8am-4:30 pm
Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Phone: (501) 794-1052
Email: [email protected]
© TRS Refrigeration Service All Rights Reserved 2021